- Are you so fed up with losing the same old kilos again and again, that you just end up putting them all back on – and more?
- Do you feel sometimes that a fulfilled and happy life is just beyond your reach?
- Do you wish that every time you stub out a cigarette, it could be your last – but never is?
- Are you simply stressed by life, and don’t know where to turn to relieve it?
- Do you feel that you are not reaching your potential by any stretch of the imagination?
- Do you feel that there are forces inside you that are outside of your control… forces that keep you running round in negative circles, preventing you from ever taking a step forward?
- Do you feel that issues such as your weight, shyness, anxiety levels, phobias, prevent you from living the life you really deserve?
- Do you think that you’re not really worth it?
Every one of us deserves to lead a full and positive life, but over the course of our developing years, influences come in which shaped the way we perceive our environment. Events can happen which we feel are beyond our control. Sometimes our minds churn over and over and over – washing machine like – looking for answers that never appear. Sometimes our heads are so clogged up with negative thoughts and fears that it is like walking through a pea souper fog with the light of an empty cigarette lighter.
If you have read this far, then you are definitely looking for a solution which will enable you to take back control of your life. Read on….. read every word on this website…. If you believe that hypnotherapy or psychotherapy could truly help you then pick up the phone for a chat. It could be your first move into making some seriously positive changes to your life.
Call Kate on 0544 3298466 or email email@example.com
In fact, it is often surprising how wide and varied the problems and symptoms that can be treated through the use of hypnosis. Quitting smoking and weight loss are the two best known and most popular, but did you know that irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is now widely recognised as responding positively to hypnotherapy.
As indeed are: excessive blushing, stuttering and stammering, bruxism (teeth grinding), anxiety about childbirth, thumb sucking, shy bladder, alcohol abuse, migraines, skin disorders, allergies. In fact, if you have a physical condition which you keep at bay using medication, but have never totally resolved, then seeking help via hypnotherapy could prove to be a crucial turning point on your road to recovery.